Our philosophy is simple: Achieve On Water.
Pontoon Provider are a dynamic, privately owned, floating modular platform supplier and marine specialist. As a 3rd generation on-water service provider, our ambition is to offer high quality, cost-effective, on-water solutions for any size project. From a simple platform to a structurally amazing design, Pontoon Provider are the UK’s on-water point-of-call. We have supplied 1m x 3m platforms for water pistol targets, commercial platforms requiring loads of 50+ tonnes for piling and drilling support, staging and stunt pontoons for movies and music events, as well as multiplatform event pontoons for the largest Triathlons in the WORLD.
We make the process easy by providing a flawless, turn-key project management service from concept to completion. Our Customer Service is validated by our very high client retention rate with customers returning time, and time, again. Pontoon Provider design, build and deploy all our on-water platforms, bridges and walkways from our operational base in Essex. And to accommodate any project at a moments’ notice, our team and project support vehicles, boats and machinery are all available 24-7. Hire or purchase, it’s easy.
Why Pontoon Provider?
- - Official CUBISystem UK Partner
- - ISO 9001
- - Highest Quality Products: Stronger - Less chance of damage/down time.
- - Provide Safe, Bespoke Floating Solutions for Recreational or Commercial Use
- - In-house Fabrication Shop
- - Specialists in the Marine Industry with In-depth Marine Experience
- - Modular Steel Nato Pontoons
- - Modular Plastic Pontoons
- - Modular Aluminium Gangways
- - Safety Edge Protection
- - Work Boats
- - Large Range of Specialist Equipment
- - Selection of Accessories to Accommodate Any Project
- - Stability Calculations Provided
- - Health and Safety Certified: Safe working with best practice always applied
How It Works:
- 1. Establish/Discuss your requirements, site and dates.
- 2. Proposal explaining the design and best equipment suited to the job and budget.
- 3. Quotation - including hire and payment terms.
- 4. Delivery and Installation.
- 5. Demobilisation - leaving no evidence we were there.
How much will a floating pontoon cost?
Our aim is to provide a cost effective, turnkey service designed specifically for your project or event. As a bespoke service, there are a number of factors that can alter the cost of hire or purchase.
Here are a few examples that can effect cost:
- The size of the floating platform - most pontoon’s are based on a per square meter rate.
- Day or night installation.
- Length of Installation - If it is a very large project, sometimes installation can take two to three days to install.
- Length of Hire.
- Project Support required - support boats, change of size or shape, maintenance.
- Transport costs - associated with the size of the platform, etc.