Hire Cubisystem Pontoons
Cubisystemʼs innovative floating pontoon solutions set the highest attainable industry standard - worldwide. Cubisystem represents unparalleled accountability and an outstanding cost effective product, enabling a premium result from the simplest project to the most diverse or dynamically ambitious. This cost effective modular floating system is fabricated from only the highest performing raw materials. CUBISYSTEM© is certified ISO 9001 and complies to the new European standards.
This cost effective modular CUBISYSTEM© is also certified by the Bureau Veritas and conforms to the Qualisport standard. The CUBISYSTEM© line does not pollute, is environmentally friendly, a GREEN Product, sustainable and 100% recyclable.
CubiSystem Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 68 cm x 68 cm x 40 cm
- Weight (Poids): 11 kg (25 kg/m2)
- 385 kg/m2 with one layer
- 755 kg/m2 with two layers
- 1125 kg/m2 with three layers
- Modular with Concave Bottom: equating to greater stability (Patented).
- Resistance of CUBI® connecting lugs:
- Approximately 3 tonnes tensile strength 6 tonnes for 2 lateral lugs.
- 2’’ watertight plug ballasting possible.
- Transportable: Road or Water
- Multiple Uses: Construction, Events, Bridges, Marina Maritime, River, Interior Waterways, Lake Applications
The result of providing years of successful bespoke on-water solutions is the extensive range of additional equipment and proven optional accessories. Because we design to meet individual requirements, anything can be fabricated in our workshop. Available for hire or purchase.
Containers or Cabins
Hand Rails - Compliant
- Access Ramps
Engineering facilities to cater for all your needs and bespoke requirements
Mass participation ramps and platforms.