Works over view: The supply of safe access and egress to the underside of bridges for a series of bridge inspections for the local council.
- - Height restrictions on some bridges.
- Remote access.
What we did for them:
-Initial site visit to establish all known areas of work.
- Utilised our Rigiflex for all low draft bridges.
- Cubisystem with a tower scaffold to reach up to 3m high.
- All installed and de rigged in one working day.
- Positioned the equipment wherever necessary for the floating bridge inspection to take place.
Results our client accomplished by Pontoon Provider working for them:
Being flexible and have a portfolio of equipment, Pontoon Provider were able to facilitate the clients every need. Our on water specialists were able to move the pontoon or boat in to precise locations enabling efficient surveying. Combined with rapid installation and de-rig our client could perform all tasks needed with in 6hrs.
- - 36 square meter of CUBISYSTEM
- Edge protection
- 1no. Rigiflex coupled with a 15hp
- 2no. Operatives
- 1no. Van and trailer
Floating Bridge Inspections
Are you in need of a floating bridge inspection service? We are here to help! Our pontoon bridge inspection service is second to none, our fully trained staff are capable of quickly establishing whether your pontoon if safe or not. We can also rectify any issues spotted. Better yet utilise one of our own pontoons which are fully delivered, installed and maintained by us.
Floating Pontoon System
The floating pontoon system we utilise is completely safe, secure and most importantly of all will keep you dry!
Contact us to discuss and book yours today.