Here at Pontoon Providers offer a hire and sales service for floating pontoons which can be used for various applications. These safe and secure floating platforms are very diverse and can be used for a variety of applications and uses. If you are Interested In A Flat-Top Platform, Bridge, Gangway Or Something More Spectacular? We Have Your Ideal Floating Pontoon For Hire or Purchase. Floating Pontoons are rising in popularity commonly being utilised as a solution for carrying out work overwater, access solutions and much more.
We offer several set up types including:
- Bespoke - Bespoke Design with full project management service by industry professionals.
- Nato Pontoon - For projects that demand heavy use, Nato Pontoons withstand extreme rigour.
- Cubisystem - Proud to be the UKʼs sole dealer of this powerful, versatile and world renown modular pontoon system, this is our number one go-to.
- Safety Boats - We have a range of vessels, perfect for any safety boat work with optional accompanying crew
Why a Floating Pontoon?
Floating pontoons are now recognised as one of the more desirable and safer ways of carrying out work overwater. They are also often utilised for events due to their quick to install and removal with no mess or remnants, the perfect temporary solution. We offer a discreet, effective, stress free service.
Hire a Floating Pontoon
If you are interested in a floating pontoon please feel free to contact us for sales and enquiries.
We also offer a supplementary work boat hire service. Ensure you work wafely over water, and most importantly remain dry. Our fleet includes three types of vessel, each with their own unique properties to suit different purposes. All boats are available stand alone or with an accompanying trained crew.
How Much Does A Floating Pontoon cost?
A floating pontoon cost might be a lot less than you'd expect, with the pricing being determined by a few varying factors. Consider the points below when enquiring as they will all be factors in the cost to you:
- The period of time you will require the pontoon for
- The size of pontoon
- The type of pontoon
- Installation - will we be installing the pontoon for you?
- Any supplementary services such as supervision for health and safety purposes.
If you need to us to work the cost to match your budget, we can be flexible to help achieve this, contact us to discuss options.
If you need any advice, information about floating pontoons, cost, or anything else do not hesitate to contact us.