Works over view: Pontoon Provider were tasked to supply floating access to a brick wall.
- - To leave enough of the navigable river free for river users whilst maintaining safe access on the working platform.
- Movable sections of working area.
- Limited installation area.
- A curved wall, meaning we had to shape the pontoon around the corner to stop the debris from falling in the river.
What we did for them:
-Initial site visit to establish all known areas of work.
-Install mooring eyes on the wall face for secure mooring
-Signed and Buoyed zone perimeter on water to make the water course safe for river users.
-Light pontoon at night to make sure the pontoon could be seen by river users.
-Movable working platform for easy access.
- Install a 50m x 2m floating walkway to the working site for safe and simple access.
Results our client accomplished by Pontoon Provider working for them:
As a result the works were completed on time and budget in the Autumn ensuring all work could be completed with good air temperature. The 50m x 2m floating walkway played a huge part of this. Enabling safe and efficient access for all manner of tools and scaffolding to the works area.
- - Rear mounted Hi-ab wagon
- 150 Meter Square of CUBISYSTEM
- 1no. Rigiflex coupled with a 15hp
- 2no. Operatives